- June 11, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Latest update
Opportunity to avail Capital Subsidy on investment in Food Processing Sector under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY)
- Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI), Government of India has announced a very popular and lucrative scheme.
- The scheme is popularly known as Creation/Expansion of Food Processing & Preservation Capacities (CEFPPC)
- Capital Subsidy @ 35% of eligible project cost in General Areas
- Capital Subsidy @ 50% of eligible project cost in difficult areas which includes – North Eastern States as well as for projects owned by SC/ST, FPOs and SHGs.
- In all cases maximum subsidy is Rs. 5.00 crore.
- Eligible project cost means investment in new plant & machinery and technical civil.
- New unit or expansion/modernization of existing food processing units will be eligible under the scheme.
- The units can be set up in Mega Food Parks (MFPs)/Agro-processing Clusters (APCs) and anywhere outside MFPs/APCs. Total fund allocation will be at 60:40 ratio.
- Term Loan from Bank/FI/NBFC is mandatory under this scheme.
- Units have to follow all other eligible criteria mention in the scheme.
To know more about the scheme please click on the below link –