- June 29, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Latest update
Capital Subsidy for setting up of Integrated Cold Chain & Value Added Infrastructure under PMKSY
- Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India has announced a very lucrative scheme for setting up of integrated cold chain, preservation & value addition infrastructure facilities.
- Non-horticulture produce, dairy, meat, poultry and marine/fish (except shrimp) will be eligible under the scheme.
- Grant shall not applicable for expansion/up gradation of existing facility(ies).
- Capital Subsidy @35% of the eligible project cost in General Areas.
- Capital Subsidy @50% of the eligible project in difficult areas as well as for projects owned by SC/ST, FPOs and SHGs.
- Maximum grant will be Rs. 10.00 crore.
- Self-finance projects will not be considered under the scheme.
- The last date of application under this scheme is 10th August 2022.
To know more about this scheme please click on the below link –