- June 22, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Latest update
Capital Subsidy for setting up of Agro Processing Cluster (APC) under PMKSY
- Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India has announced a very lucrative scheme for setting up of Agro Processing Clusters.
- At least 5 food processing units with a minimum aggregate investment of Rs. 25 Cr. will be set up in agro processing cluster.
- At least 10 acres of land for the project will be required for the project.
- Capital Subsidy @35% of the eligible project cost in General Areas.
- Capital Subsidy @50% of the eligible project in difficult areas as well as for projects owned by SC/ST, FPOs and SHGs.
- Maximum grant will be Rs. 10.00 crore.
- Self-finance projects will not be considered under the scheme.
To know more about the scheme please find the synopsis of the scheme below