- September 23, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Latest update
We are pleased to inform you that Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI); Govt. of India has renewExpression of Interest (EOI) on 22/11/2023 for inviting proposals for setting up of food processing units under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana Scheme (PMKSY).
Benefit of the scheme is as under –
Capital Subsidy –
- 35% – in general areas on minimum eligible project cost of Rs. 3.00 Cr.
- 50% – in difficult areas including North Eastern Regions (NERs) and projects owned by SC/ST entrepreneurs on minimum eligible project cost of Rs. 1.00 Cr.
Maximum capital subsidy up to Rs. 5.00 Cr.
This is a very lucrative incentive scheme and you can apply for capital subsidy under the scheme within 15th December 2023 within the stipulated timeframe.
We have successfully handled various projects in food processing sectors like Dairy, Bakery & Confectionery, Rice Mill, Flour Mill etc. under this scheme.
Scope of Services
We provide End to End Financial Services to Food Processing Industries under this scheme.
Our scope of services under the scheme:-
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR)
- Assistance in Syndication of Loan
- Documentation and submission of claim of incentives
- Approval and Disbursement of Grant/Subsidy
Please click on the link to know the list of eligible Food Processing Sectors cover under the scheme – List of Food Processing Sector
To check the Government Notification Please click on the link – Expression of Interest (EOI)
We look forward for a long term association with your company and assuring you best of our services. For any query feel free to contact us.