- December 7, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Latest update
Department of Agriculture, Cooperation Farmers Welfare is implementing the Central Sector scheme for development of Post-Harvest Management Infrastructure and Community Farming Assets.
Implementation Period of Scheme
* The Scheme is operational from F.Y. 2020-21 to 2032-33.
* Loan disbursement under the scheme will complete in six years.
* Repayment period – maximum 7 years including moratorium of up to 2 years.
Benefits under the scheme
* Interest Subvention – @3% p.a. on maximum loan amount of Rs. 2.00 crore for a maximum period of 7 years.
* Credit Guarantee – Credit guarantee coverage will be available under CGTMSE scheme for a loan up to Rs. 2 crore. The fee for this coverage will be paid by the Government.
Note – No interest subvention will be granted for the period during which loan remains NPA
Primary Agricultural Credit Societies (PACS), Farmer Producers Organizations (FPOs), Self Help Group (SHG), Farmers, Joint Liability Groups (JLG), Agri-entrepreneurs, Start-ups etc.
Eligible Number of Projects per Entity
* Interest Subvention for loan upto Rs. 2.00 cr. in one location is eligible.
* For private entity maximum 25 projects in each different location will be eligible under the scheme.
• All scheduled commercial banks
• Scheduled cooperative banks,
• Regional Rural Banks (RRBs),
• Small Finance Banks,
• Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) and
• National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC)
Note – Participating institutions should sign a MoU with NABARD/DA&FW
(A) Post Harvest Management Projects like:
(i) Supply chain services including e-marketing platforms
(iv) Pack houses
(v) Assaying units
(vi) Sorting &grading units
(vii) Cold chains
(viii) Logistics facilities
(ix) Primary processing centres
(x) Ripening Chambers
(B) Viable projects for building community farming assets including –
(i) Organic inputs production
(ii) Bio stimulant production units
(iii) Infrastructure for smart and precision agriculture including Farm/Harvest Automation, Hydroponic farming, Mushroom Farming, Vertical farming Aeroponic Farming, Poly House/Greenhouse etc.
Note: Digital Connectivity and optic fibre infrastructure shall be eligible investment as part of development of the aforementioned eligible projects.