Integrated Scheme for Agricultural Marketing
Recently Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India has issued Operational Guidelines for getting capital subsidy for investment in eligible storage infrastructure project (Warehouse) and marketing infrastructure project.
This Scheme is valid up to 31.03.2020.
Salient features and basic Eligibility Criteria of this Subsidy Scheme is as follows:
- Minimum Promoters contribution should be 20% of the project cost.
- Minimum term loan (including subsidy) to be sanctioned by Financial Institutions should be 50% of the project cost.
- Date of sanction of term loan by Financial Institutions should be between 22.10.2018 and 31.03.2020.
- Storage Infrastructure Project (Warehouse) to be built under this scheme should be constructed based on structurally sound engineering design and should also be functionally suitable for storage of Agricultural Produce.
- Structure should be properly ventilated, have well fitted rolling shutters/steel doors, air inlets/windows and ventilators and should be waterproof (control of moisture from floor, walls and roofs etc) and have minimum plinth height of 2.50 feet and other basic infrastructure facilities.
For Storage Infrastructure Project (Warehouse) :
Capital cost of the project for the purpose of subsidy shall be calculated on the project cost as apprised by financial institutions or actual cost of eligible components as certified by a Chartered Accountant, whichever is lower subject to the subsidy ceiling per MT as well as over all ceiling given below :
|Category||Rate of Subsidy (On Capital cost)||Subsidy Ceiling|
|50-1000 MT in Rs. /MT||More than 1000 Mt and up to 10000 (in Rs./MT)||Maximum ceiling (Rs. Lakhs)|
|A) North Eastern States, Sikkim, UTs of Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands, Hilly Areas||33.33%||1333.20||1333.20||133.20|
|B) In Other Areas|
|1. For Registered FPOs, Panchayats, Women, Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) entrepreneurs or their co-operatives/ Self-help groups||33.33%||1166.55||1000.00||100.00|
|2. For all Other categories of beneficiaries||25%||875/-||750/-||75.00|
For Infrastructure project other than storage, quantum of Subsidy is as follows:
|Category||Rate of Subsidy (on capital cost)||Maximum Subsidy Ceiling # (Rs in Lakhs)|
|A) North Eastern States, Sikkim, States of Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, UTs of Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands Hilly and tribals areas||33.33%||30.00 Lakhs|
|B) In other Areas|
|1. For Registered FPOs, Panchayati Raj Institutions, Women farmers/ entrepreneurs, Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedules Tribe (ST) entrepreneurs and their co-operatives||33.33%||30.00 Lakhs|
|2. For all other categories of beneficiaries||25%||25.00 Lakhs|